Friday, June 27, 2008

A word to the wise... from the stupid.

I realize I am throwing myself under the bus here, but I thought I'd post about what happens when you do things in an utterly exhausted mental and physical state. In a sad way, this is really funny.

A little background: I boil a variety of Audrey's bottle parts and pacifiers once daily ~ if you really need to know why, feel free to ask :). Tonight, I left them boiling for awhile as usual, but got distracted and forgot about them. Needless to say, I came back to a ruined pot and a pile of gooey plastic!! I cried (literally) out of pure exasperation, because of wasted money and simply the fact that I could have done such a thing. Here's what the gooey pile of plastic looked like (this is only some of it... another piece broke off):


Things like this deserve sad puppy dog faces such as this:


Sigh. I'm going to get some sleep now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

That looks like something the dogs worked up for you:)

Christy said...

Haha... nasty!