Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Real food... Sort of!

The time has come for Audrey to venture into the vast world of solid food. I thought I'd share the process of her first meal with you, my blogger friends! Eric snapped pictures while I helped Audrey get rice cereal all over her face.


Anticipating her first "meal"...

She was fairly sure she wouldn't like it.

Here goes...

Hmm, not too bad...


Give me more, Mom! As a matter of fact,
I'll take the spoon and feed myself, thanks!


The finished look. Not as messy as we had anticipated! Yay!

Here are a few random pictures.
Spending some quality time with Daddy:



Reclining comfortably.
All she needs is a Mt. Dew and the remote...

Here is a short video I took with my cell phone. She had been doing this all weekend and after awhile it was just... funny. Am I mean to think so!? Heh. I think she was about to eat right here, and she was getting impatient.. you might need to turn up your volume a bit.

No comments: