Monday, November 3, 2008

Picture Update!

Picture update time! My wonderful girlfriends from small group and I threw Katie a baby shower a few weeks ago. Here are Jill (holding Cassie's baby Loulea), Cassie, Katie, Laura, me, and Audrey:


My family and I don't celebrate Halloween. However, we did dress Audrey up this year and got together with some friends to eat and watch the kids play.

Audrey and Nolan had their first lesson in sharing:

Audrey still has much to learn. :p

Look at my adorable little horsey!

Steve (Nolan's Dad) was embarassed because he thought the goldfish costume looked feminine... I say it looks unisex except for the ruffles on the sleeves! Either way, Nolan didn't like it one bit:

Abby and Nolan (I think she's trying to
make up for Nolan's unhappiness here...):

Audrey didn't mind her costume as much.
The back had a cute little mane and tail!! So cute.



More soon! I feel a heart-to-heart post coming on....

No comments: