Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Family Photos!


Thanks to Laird Photography, we have some beeeeautiful new pictures of our family of three! Katie, you do wonderful work - thanks so much!!! These were taken at the GORGEOUS Inniswood Gardens, very close to our home. The beauty there is simply breathtaking. We had a fun time there. Enjoy! (Click for big versions.)


Daddy making Audrey "Fly!"

I'm just glad she flew safely! Haha!

We had to assure her a few times that the water wasn't scary.


"Bug!"


Looking at the water.

Audrey and Eric love each other SO much - it's really special!!


Sweet baby blue eyes!

The trickling stream was more calm and appealing.

Yes, she is cutting her two year molars. Not fun. For anyone. Anyone within line of sight or earshot (a.k.a. tantrum range!).

So much love for my little monkey.

Eric is SUCH a wonderful daddy.

I love to watch them together. He is always teaching or helping her with something, and she eats up the attention and knowledge he has to share. So much love between these two.

She's still worried about the waterfall being a bit scary.


My love!

"Plane!"


So silly. :)



There's my happy girl!


Eric and I each take one of her hands and say, "1...2...3...WHEEEE!!" and swing her in the air. She is trying to do WHEEEE by herself. :)



Thanks again Katie and Laird Photography for such wonderful pictures!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just WONDERFUL to see!! I love to watch Audrey grow! I'm still counting on a time to come visit!

~Trish