Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Audrey Ann, LOST, and a Cozy Dogpile

Well, last week's LOST premier certainly lived up to my expectations. I thought it was great! I have a few theories, but more than anything I am waiting in excited anticipation to watch the next episode! {Edit: it would help if I finish my sentences before I post!} I hope my fellow LOSTies enjoyed the nail biting suspense as much as I did, and look forward to the coming episodes. Seriously, if they don't air more than 8 episodes this season I think I may die. For real.

Baby news! We finally decided on a name for the baby girl we have affectionately called Rice Rice Baby up until now. Her name will be Audrey Ann. Audrey is a classic, timeless name that Eric and I both love, and Ann is my Mom and my middle name. I am excited to carry on the middle name tradition! :D We LOVE her name and cannot wait to meet her. Being able to call her by her name is a wonderful, real, and exciting thing. A very sweet friend of mine sent us a gift recently, my very first baby gift! I almost danced around the house with joy. Here are a few of the things she sent including the cutest bib ever ~ thank you April! :D


In other news, Gabby and Sasha are becoming the most mellow, affectionate, and cuddly dogs in the history of Labrador Retrievers. I'm not kidding ~ see for yourself!

Neck warmers named Sasha come only in black. Batteries not included.

No, we could not possibly be more cute. Well, maybe for a biscuit.

Don't bug me ~ I'm dozing!

No comments: