Friday, February 29, 2008

February List


I am posting a new List of Current Favorites in honor of the leap year, just because I can!

~ LOST, as usual. :)
~ Heroes. Eric and I have recently started watching season 1, and we're hooked after just a few episodes!
~ Wendy's Diet Coke. Why? I really can't say... it just tastes sooo good.
~ Battling Eric in the Pirates application on Facebook. As of right now, I'm winning. Yes, Eric finally saw the light and joined Facebook. Muaaah!
~ Edy's Sugar Free Cookies 'N Cream. Otherwise known as pure indulgence.
~ Sleeeeeep
~ Working on the nursery. Tomorrow we're painting all of the furniture white!
~ Cute, fun flats. Like these silk purple ballet flats I got recently! (From www.ae.com)


I would add more to my list, but I am feeling the beginnings of a migraine and I am very tired! Hopefully I will have more pictures of the nursery to post in the next few days. :D

No comments: