Friday, July 18, 2008

Audrey meets her Great Grandma Porowski and Great Aunt Anne

My birthday was last weekend. What a wonderful weekend it was! My Grandma Porowski was visiting my Aunt Anne in Chicago, and they drove up to see us. We spent a lovely day talking, eating, sightseeing around old Westerville, and getting to know one another better. Audrey liked them both right away. Grandma fed her, sang to her, and they were fast friends from the start!




We went to one of my very favorite restaurants for lunch: Mimi's Cafe! My cobb salad and honey oat bran muffin were glorious.


We ended the day with a nice dinner with Eric's parents at our house.

Yes, that is spit up on my arm. There are a few things that regularly adorn our clothing these days, and that is one of them. I'm sure you can guess the other.



Audrey and I will get to see Grandma again in a few weeks, as we are going to California for a week at the beginning of August! My sister Kim will be here for a few days before that, and I absolutely can't wait to see her.

No comments: