Thursday, July 10, 2008

Audrey's Film Debut, and more.

As I mentioned in my last post, Audrey has a starring role in this weekend's church announcements video, produced by none other than our small group. I love our small group to pieces! Here is Audrey's commercial (not unlike the initial baby e-trade commercial), narrated by yours truly! No babies were harmed in the making of this film.




Here is the entire video in two parts, as it was too big to post as one clip. I took out the long Promise Keepers promo, also. Thanks to Dave for all of the technical and editing work! Aaron stars as the news anchor, with Jason as the weatherman and Eric as sports caster! Ah.. these guys crack me up. This whole project is hysterical. Enjoy!

Part One:



Part Two:


3 comments:

Katie said...

Our group rocks!

Anonymous said...

That was fun! One question. Why the picture of the lava in the background on the last video?

Christy said...

I think it's just supposed to be funny... the pictures in the background go from the city of Columbus (a normal news cast type background) to pastor Steve, to lava... from what I know, it's not supposed to make sense, haha!