Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Birthday Pics

Here are the long awaited 1st Birthday pictures! Very sorry to have taken so long to post them. Enjoy!


Hmm... was IS this...

Whatever it is, I like it!

Om nom nom nom...


My friend Abby Palmer's little boy Nolan. He's a few months older than Audrey. Adorable!

My friend Laura Beres' little girl Ava, and Audrey.
They seem to really like each other!

Uncle Dave (Beres) entertaining the kids!


Poor baby was sick that day.
She wasn't overly happy to be in the midst of the festivities.


My good friends Laura, Abby, and I with our kiddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

--download,download,download--

/hugs,

Trish :)

Christy said...

Hehehe! By the way, you are very sneaky! I totally should have guessed that "anonymous" was you! SNEAKY TRISH! *BIG HUGS* :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Her cake is cute and classic! And what a good mommy to giver just a slice of her cake. What 1 year old needs the whole thing? hahah

farah