Saturday, May 2, 2009

California Dreamin :)

I promise I have not forgotten the birthday pics. If you wait for it... they will come. :D Here are my OTHER promised pics, the wonderful memories from Audrey and my trip to CA last week! Beware - lots and lots of pics here.

Celebrating Kim's birthday at Chipotle ~ YUM~. Kim is excited, if you didn't notice.

My grandmas! Much love.

Beautiful Balboa Beach. Kim had her birthday party here. There was a bonfire, lots of friends and family, yummy food, and even volleyball. It was great fun!!

My Dad and Audrey, distracted by all of the loud beach noises.


Group shot! :)

Kim, Grams and I. You don't need to tell me I'm pasty white, ok? geesh.

I was amazed at how well this shot turned out. I love it.


Balboa Pier. *sigh* I miss this.

A few days later, Audrey and I went to Laguna Beach with my mom and Grams.
It was overcast, but still gorgeous. This is my favorite beach.





I love this pic. If only Audrey looked a little happier! :)

I also love this pic!! *poke baby belly and laugh at funny baby expressions*









Mom, Dad, Audrey and I had a really nice walk around Balboa Island.
I just love the beach and ocean, can you tell? Did I mention I love the ocean?

I love my Mom and Dad :)

Audrey hamming it up for the camera.

Peace.

We were eating lunch one day, and Audrey had a piece of cheese stuck on her nose. She had no idea it was there, but we were all laughing at her, so she thought it was hilarious!


That is all for now. My dad took some wonderful pics also,
which I will post soon. Sorry friends, I need to run!

No comments: