Saturday, June 6, 2009

Green Thumb? Sure!

We spent some time outside today, playing with the dogs and working in our garden. I won't deny the fact that Eric did most of the work. I will say that I've spent many hours during previous days toiling away on my hands and knees, attempting to rid our little corner of the world from the evil, undying weeds that always manage to come back and spread their dirty little roots into every last patch of flowers and even the GRASS! ARGH! But I digress. I did my part today in taking pictures, planting a few things, and making sure Audrey was entertained.

Eric toiling away..

Gabby, Sasha and Molly fighting each other for the frisbee.
(We're dogsitting!)

Audrey is having fun!



Tomatoes, red peppers, yellow squash and zucchini.

Like that fence will keep the dogs out for a second! HAHA
We had to try.... :)

Click for big versions...

Molly is smart - let the Gabby & Sasha do the hard work in running to get the frisbee, then grab it from them on the way in!

I got some great new toys this morning at Westerville Rec Center's Baby Botique. She LOVES them!!

Also, here is a video featuring our sweet Audrey sporting her Squinty Smile Face, Eyebrow Raise, and "Uh-Oh!". We were trying to get her to do the "Gasp" face, but she was all done by the time I had the camera out. Oh well, enjoy her sillyness - it's adorable!!!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

awww...it's nice to see pictures of our pup while we're away :) Looks like she hasn't changed much...but she DOES look exhausted!

Kim said...

Audrey becomes more adorable with every day! Can't wait to see her (and you and Eric of course hehe) this summer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys have a big yard! And you're dedicated to it. We have a tiny yard and that's fine with us b/c we are NOT gardners! haha

Fauf

Christy said...

I don't know if we're "dedicated", I wish I could say that!!! Our sweet little old lady neighbors kinda cluck their tongues in our direction, I think. The lady next to us has a beautiful, golf course lawn and perfectly manicured flower beds. Ours have lots of weeds and fun plants I couldn't name if you paid me. However, we're trying to change all that! At least we mow our grass, right? right?

The lady across the street very sweetly (and sneaky-like) weeded all of the dandilions from our front yard today, LOL. I think they figure we don't have much time to keep things tidy, so they might as well do it.