Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Play time is the BEST time!


Audrey and I are all about going outdoors and walking or exploring different playgrounds around town. We've been to quite a few lately, many with our good friends Laura and Ava! Audrey LOVES climbing up the steps of playground equipment, going down the slides, swinging on swings, and just plain running around and exploring. I, of course, follow her wherever she goes. So I've been spending quite a lot of time walking around on the highest tiers of playgrounds. We have a blast. I love watching her expressions as she discovers new things.





She's gone through stages of loving and hating swings. Right now she loves them. Although, it doesn't quite show in this pic. :p


Park day! (HAHA Kims!)




Crazy static hair inside the plastic tunnels:


Last week, Audrey and I went with Laura and Ava to Inniswoods Metro Park, where we had a nice walk and let the girls play in a neat water contraption they have there. They LOVED it.









Last but not least, a silly pic of the little munchkin in her infant car seat. I had it out for some reason the other day and she found it and sat in it for the longest time!


I will post soon about all the new things Audrey is doing. She's has turned into a mini adult - a true toddler. I wanted to post some pics though, as I know you all love them so much!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

looks like a super fun day for you both!! :)

Kim said...

Audrey is the most adorable and precious little girl and my absolute favorite niece :D I can't believe how much she's grown since August! I miss you both SOOO much!!