Thursday, June 24, 2010

Still alive!

It's been a long, long time, I know. I'm sorry! I've been so busy lately, and my blog has really fallen behind. I will try my best from now on to post a few pictures per week at least.

Here is Audrey playing in the sink while I cooked dinner. She ADORES water, and will do anything to play in it in any form. When I don't mind cleaning up puddles of water everywhere, I'll let her play like so.



She is such a little lady these days. She talks continually, every moment that she is awake. You can carry on a conversation with her now, which is really fun and exciting for all of us. She has great manners, and says "Please", "Thank you" and "You're welcome" constantly, finishing your part of the polite exchange if you don't remember to say it. I love hearing her cute little voice, and I need to remember to record her while she talks so that I can always remember how adorable her voice was at this stage.

If I can truly get on top of this blogging thing again, I will start posting funny things that she says, because she is forever making us laugh with her little "Audrey-isms".

That's all for now, but I hope to post more soon!

5 comments:

Matthew said...

Oh, man, I know how busy things can get, I assure you! It's always a struggle to get myself to blog very consistently.

Little lady is right! It's so amazing for me to look at my little girls and see how fast they've grown (Bekah is also all about "please" and "thank you" and "you're welcome"--it's just so much cuter coming from a toddler, isn't it?), and I'm glad we're going to have so many pictures and videos from these stages, because they're just gone so stinking fast!

I hope all is well in Columbus. We're coming to town this weekend, so I'm hoping this lovely weather will hold out for us!

Kim said...

I am constantly amazed at how FAST she is growing up!!! I feel like I'm missing out :(

Absolutely LOVE the pictures and your blog entries! Can't wait to see you in December!!!

Kim said...

p.s. I couldn't get enough of water when I was little either! Remember those tapes Mom recorded of us? I think there's one of me playing in the bathtub and talking to myself and my toys (without me knowing I was being recorded, of course lol)!

Kathryn Porowski said...

She looks to grownup! Man alive! I can't wait till you both come. It will be so much fun. Thanks for posting the pictures. I love them

Christy said...

Matt!!! Long time no talk! So good to hear from you.. I checked out your blog and your family is absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine having THREE little ones - I have enough on my hands with ONE! Ha. You guys are so great. So glad to hear you're doing well up there in Buffalo. It's supposed to be quite warm here this weekend, hopefully you guys will enjoy it!!!

Kim - I TOTALLY remember those tapes mom recorded for us.. actually, I remember talking into that microphone we had and being very silly doing it! I know I was the bossy one - I know!!!! :) Love you!