Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hrmph.

So much for blogging more. Every time I start blogging more, I start feeling stressed about keeping on top of it, and eventually give up! I'm not sure how to fix that, but for now.. I'll just post a pic! YAY!

I took this yesterday on one of Audrey and my walks Uptown. I'll post more a little later, but this is my favorite. Possibly my favorite photo ever taken, just possibly. I sort of feel like it defines my style as a photographer. Anyway, more later. Click for big versions! Here's the original:



And after I tweaked it a little, for fun: 

3 comments:

Trish said...

Ohhh, definitely the top one! Such softness, so ethereal! That being said, I did like the tweaked brightness and green in the distanced background of the bottom picture too. Fabulous picture!

Kim said...

I love both!!! I think my favorite is the bottom though because it sort of has a vintage feel to it :)

Christy said...

Trish, I agree! There is something so soft and beautiful about the first, and the second is a little more bold and colorful!

Kims, that's what I was going for! YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm really just tweaking the pics myself in Gimp... trying different things for fun!

Thanks guys! <3