Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday To My Little Monkey!

My little ray of sunshine turned 4 today. FOUR. 
Four going on fifteen. 


I got stickered this morning. I wore them all day in honor of her birthday. I got a lot of weird looks...
I think at first glance it looked like I had a sleeve of tattoos.
Deep down I thought they were cool. 

We had a lovely Easter party at Abby's house,
and she made the most amazing  cupcakes to celebrate Audrey's birthday. 

I told her she should start a business doing this.
She has such style... these were classy cupcakes!!

New birthday sunglasses! Her last two pair didn't last more than a day. Let's hope these last.. they are super cute and she LOVES them. 

Happy birthday girl!

All in all we had a wonderful day. I think (I hope) she really enjoyed her 4th birthday. There is so much I want to do for her, so many things I want to take her to see, so much I want to buy for her, but with the way our finances are, there wasn't a lot we could do this year. We did, however, have a fun day of mommy/daughter shopping with what money we could spend. She picked out her own gifts, and we even got to buy a few pairs of new sandals for the upcoming warm weather. Check these out (terrible picture I know. SORRY! I'm sure you'll see more pics of her in them soon.)



Then we met daddy at Rita's for a yummy frozen treat. All in all, a good day. :) Love my girl so much.

So, if anyone actually reads this or has checked lately, you'll know I'm back to blog slacking again. I can't help it. I have been so busy and out of the house so much that when I am home, all I want to do is sit around, play my computer games, or clean up my house which has somehow turned into a tornado zone while we have been out. Blogging is TIME CONSUMING. At least for me. I want to blog about stuff that people might actually enjoy reading, so I try to put some decent time in. But anyway... something else that has been eating up my time (in a good way) is writing. I am FINALLY back to writing. I am deliriously happy bout it too. Hopefully someday soon I will be finished with my rough draft and can really get to editing, and then one day, I'll get to send it to an agent or publisher. Dreams. I can dream, people. Grand, beautiful dreams. Insanely wonderful, out of this world dreams.. okay you get it.

Hopefully I'll blog again soon. Until then - PEACE!! Love ya'll!!

No comments: