Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miss Audrey has arrived!

After much anticipation, our beautiful little girl is here. Audrey Ann Rice was born at 10:03am on Friday, April 4th. She weighed 9 lbs. 1 oz., and was 20 inches long. The C-Section was smooth, quick, and a great experience overall. I am recovering quite well, but I still have some pain and am taking things slowly. We've have had a fun and tiring week... taking care of a newborn is something else! We are completely in love with her and couldn't possibly be happier. More rested, sure... but not happier! :D

I have started a long post filled with pictures and details of the whole birth experience. I will pack as many pictures of our beautiful little girl into one post as I can! However, I'm too exhausted to do this tonight. I'll add a few pictures now to hold you over, since I know some of you may be checking my blog for news of the most beautiful baby in the world!





More to come. I hope to have an extensively detailed post for you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Matthew said...

Ahh!!! Congratulations, guys! She is absolutely beautiful, and I'm so glad the c-section went well! Looking forward to the next post, and praying that you both get enough sleep!

Anonymous said...

Audrey is very beautiful, just like her mommy!

Kyle said...

Haha! High fives to Audrey! :D