Friday, May 30, 2008

Ah, Spring.

Spring in Ohio is beautiful. At this point it's competing with how gorgeous Fall is, to the point where I may decide it's my favorite season. That is still to be determined. Meanwhile, I will continue to drink in the warm air that drips of blooms and freshly cut grass, and enjoy the quiet wind as it moves through the house through the open windows.

Jo, one of our very sweet neighbors, saw that our peonies had bloomed and a few of them had fallen to the ground. She picked them up, put them in an adorable makeshift vase (aka a Mrs. Butterworth's bottle), and brought them over for Audrey. I was absolutely tickled! I promised her I would put them in Audrey's room:



I have decided that Peonies are my favorite flower. Here are some that bloom on the side of our house every year:





There is a pretty white one in our backyard as well:



More pictures of Audrey to come, including updates on her latest milestones. She just woke up from her nap, so I will sign off for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Similac on the windowsill in the background... classic!!!