Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sleepy Time

Sleeping babies are absolutely adorable. The peace and contentment that sleep brings to their little faces is beautiful. It is so amusing to watch Audrey sleep because the funniest expressions flicker across her little face, replacing the peace that otherwise pervades. I'm not sure if all infants sleep like Audrey does, but she sure does like to get comfortable! I think she takes after me, thrashing around when she sleeps, most comfortable with her arms and legs outstretched in funny positions. I've taken a few "sleepy pictures" in the past few days, and thought I'd share.





Sasha wanted me to make it clear that she is still very much part of the family, and that her sleep habits are no less entertaining.


Gabby and Sasha aren't spoiled at all ~ don't all family members sleep on the bed, and use a pillow for that matter?!


I hope to post more than pictures soon... maybe a list or two and some detail on how wonderful life is with our daughter in the center! :) I will keep posting pictures though. They are the most fun for me and I know all of you like to see them! Who doesn't like pictures and the fun stories they tell?!

No comments: