Friday, May 2, 2008

Audrey is 1 month old!

Audrey is officially one month old, and I am officially the biggest slacker-blogger that ever walked the earth. I have no less than a hundred million things to say about the last month; how our adorable little girl has grown and changed in just that short time, about the daunting yet amazingly wonderful thing that motherhood is, and how life has changed for us since bringing Audrey home. However if I tried to elaborate on those things at this early hour, this post would result in a jumbled mess of disconnected thoughts and musings. With that, I'll post some pictures that are sure to be much more exciting!

Daddy is skillfully adept at feeding Audrey, among many other things! Eric is a life saver and an immense help. He and I are quite a team!

Yum, a burp cloth!

Tummy-time with Daddy. She LOVES tummy time, and lifts her head up often, looking around intently at things around her. I'll have to get a better picture of that.

My Mom was here last week ~ we had a WONDERFUL time.
I wish she didn't have to leave!

Grandma Porowski bonding time!

Sleepy Baby

Audrey LOVES having her hair washed

But she's not so happy about having her body washed.

Ahhh, much better.

She LOVES the swing.

Thank you Aunt Carolyn & Uncle Jamie for the swing ~ it puts her right to sleep!

That's all for now! I'll post again soon... sooner than I did before. Promise! :)

No comments: