Friday, November 27, 2009

Brrrrr

We woke up to find snow on the ground this morning! Folklore suggests that a White Thanksgiving means a Green Christmas and vice versa. Does a White-Day-After-Thanksgiving also mean a Green Christmas? Either way, Audrey is ready for the snow in her pink snow boots. (Yes, the pic is extremely blurry. The combination of Audrey being in constant motion this morning me not being able to hold the phone still to save my life made for a hopelessly blurry pic. I took 5 more and this was the best one.)


The snow has already melted, but it is still very chilly outside. I look forward to a warmer day tomorrow and Sunday; mid 50's and mostly sunny! Yay for more days to take long walks outdoors!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Eric, Audrey and I had a WONDERFUL time with Kyle and Jen staying with us for most of this week! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of snow but when it arrives I generally regret it.