Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas in November, A Tradition

It has become a tradition for Katie and I to bake Christmas cookies and watch Christmas movies at the end of November, to kind of get in the Christmas spirit, so to speak. We both love Christmastime, so much so that it is probably unhealthy. This year, a bunch of the girls got together at Katie's to bake cookies and watch Elf, one of the bestest Christmas movies ever. It was great. There was a cookie baking FRENZY. I even made the famous Snowman Cookie, who has spent a little too long in the cold and therefore has cold little snowman nipples. (What?!) Unfortunately I forgot to snap some pictures, *sigh*. I did say that I would post pics from the first one we made when we started our tradition a few years ago.

So. In honor of our Annual Christmas Cookie Baking & Movie Watching Tradition, I give you the original famous Snowman Cookie.


Here we are after hours of baking and decorating. I was pregnant with Audrey at the time - aw!


The entire post from our first Christmas in November can be seen HERE. Merry Christmas in November!

No comments: