Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coffee or Roast Goat?


I simply had to share this quote I found. And put it in a cool looking frame for added drama. I simply refuse to be boring right now. HOWEVER, that is not the point of this particular blog. I'll keep this one short and sweet. 

Mr. Bach and I would have gotten along swimmingly, what with our mutual love for coffee and fugues. It really is time for me to get my Bach books out... I have been practicing classical music again lately and my fingers are itching to play the addictive, recurrent voices of Bach's fugues. I never thought I would say such things. But the day has come that I am ready to practice regularly again. No more 3 hour practice days for me, but my neighborhood will soon be blessed with hearing the sweet, haunting, relatively-out-of-tune, squeaky, wild-west-cantina-piano-sounding tones a lot more often. And in order to not feel (or look, please God) like a dried up piece of roast goat, I will be sure to down an ample share of my morning coffee beforehand. 

No comments: