Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hrm.


I have this urge to blog something, but I'm not sure what to write exactly. I used to have zero desire to blog, but now that I love my new bloggity bloggy blog and I have made it more my own, I would like to fill it up with all sorts of awesomely, interestingly, introspectively amazing (and possibly boring and mundane) things. I have a relatively busy life so you'd think I would have a plethora of things to write about. In reality, I do, I just don't know where to start. The possibilities are (in a delightfully cliche manner) truly endless. In writing about my life, opinions, et al, I want this blog to be a glimpse into who I really am, not only as a wife, a mom, a sister, a friend, a believer in Jesus Christ, but also as a human being, chock-full of quirks, flaws, and a sometimes explosive personality (if I do say so myself!).

So. Stand by (for a day or two) while I cook up something to write about. And have some sort of caffeine, because I can tell you need it. I know I do! I highly recommend coffee, because:


Word. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love this quote... and btw... Honore de Balzac is a famous French author... but being a high school teacher, I have to literally "lol" because every time his name appears in one of my textbooks, I see shoulders shaking up and down in my more mature classes and have kids bursting out in laughter in the less mature classes... poor guy... his last name wasn't his choice!!!