Tuesday, January 31, 2012

60 Degrees in January? YES PLEASE.

I totally wore my rainbows today. It would have been WRONG not to.
Today was a very nice day. A. VERY. NICE. DAY. This day was such a boost to this sunshine-loving-California-girl's spirits. It got up to 62 degrees or so here in central Ohio, quite unusual for the middle of winter. I think everyone around here capitalized on it. Audrey and I descended on the park with some good friends and enjoyed the heck out of it. I should have been snapping pictures right and left, but the kids had runny noses which doesn't make for awesome pictures. Plus, quite frankly, in my excitement to spend time outside, I forgot my camera. GREAT.

I did have my phone with me, so I snapped a couple of me in the SUNSHINE. I just love the word. I could say it all day long. SUNSHINE SUNSHINE SUNSHINE. Ahhh. It was windy too.

SUNSHINE. SUNSHINE! And wind blown hair. 

Thank God for this day. I doubt we will see many more days like this before spring actually rolls around. But here's to hoping!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~Trish said...

It's just . . . wrong, I tell ya. Just wrong! My poor snowman, or rather what's left of him! I PROMISED him he'd be repaired with the first snow . He's barely a tiny snowball now. Yes, I have a snowman that's lived in my freezer since last winter; is there a problem?