Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As I was rereading my prior post, it occurred to me that my ultra-positive tenacity to motivate myself this year may come across as offensive or unfair. Let's face it, life is hard and we must often trudge through difficulties we didn't ask for and don't want. Often it is impossible to dig oneself out of discouragement or a bad spot. Trust me, I know. Thank God for His grace with us and His faithfulness to come to our rescue should we ask. With that said, I apologize if I came across too strongly or put anyone off who actually reads this blog. While it's good to be motivated and to have goals, I can be awfully blunt sometimes, regardless of how well meaning I am. Love ya'll!

My schedule today is quite open. Therefore I am going to try to get some writing done. We'll see if I actually get anywhere! I found a fun frame in which to share a fun quote, after which I decided I must go make more coffee. *nod*

Have a good day all! I hope to post again soon! Time for more pictures eh?

No comments: