Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More Deprivation


Eric brought another interesting fact about my life to light during one of our mature and enlightening discussions. I have been visually deprived of multiple saturday morning and weekday afternoon cartoons... I have a lot of catching up to do. I have a feeling there may be a few more of these lists in the near future. NOTE: My wonderful caring parents (sarcasm is truly not intended here) chose not to have me watch certain cartoons for various reasons, all of which I deeply respect. I don't regret how my childhood turned out, regardless of what I think I may have missed in retrospect. At this point I feel I am mature enough to handle any issues and images these cartoons may present, and therefore will endeavor to watch them at some point in my adult life. Feel free to comment and tell me what else I have missed! :)

Cartoons I must watch to continue leading a happy life, in no particular order:

Snorks
Smurfs
Huckleberry Hound
Space Ghost
Snaggle Tooth
Grape Ape
Transformers
Thundercats
Bravestar
Captain Power
Eek the Cat
Heathcliff the Cat
Talespin
Casper
Gummybears
Ghostbusters
Super Mario Brothers
Sonic and Tails
Legend of Zelda
Captain America
Scooby Doo
Voltron (I am a girl after all ~ I think it's okay that I missed shows like Voltron! geesh)


Cartoons I HAVE had the pleasure of watching:
The Tick
Pinky & the Brain (OH YES!!!)
Animaniacs
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck
Tom & Jerry
Looney Tunes
Woody Woodpecker
Batman
Spider Man
X-Men (Okay, so I was/am a bit of a tom boy...)
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers
Goof Troop
Captain Planet
Gargoyles
Garfield
The Flintstones
Yogi Bear
Rocky & Bullwinkle
The Jetsons
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Gargoyles.

Christy said...

Oh noo noo... I watched that one (another tom boy thing)!! Thanks though, I forgot about it.