Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Our House


It occured to me that I never posted a picture of our new house. This is before my autumn wreath made it to the front door, but note our flag flying proudly in honor of the Ohio State Buckeyes. A few days after we put the flag up, some punk teenagers (we think) had the bright idea of stealing our flag, trampling it, and leaving it on the ground a few houses down. Either that or the college football rivalry in this city has reared it's ugly head in the direction of our house.

I have a few pictures of our indoor Autumn decorations as well, that I will find when I get home tonight and post in the next few days. Those terrifying and ugly bushes in the front yard are saying their last goodbyes as I type this. Seriously, bushes that house horrifically massive and grotesque spiders should never be allowed to grow. Anywhere. Ever. I hope they will be gone very soon. :)

No comments: