Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Tuesday Ten


Time really flies. I mean... really. I thought the last time I posted was probably a few days ago. Try TWELVE. We have been busy, but there isn't really any big news. I am not the most entertaining blogger ~ so it is time to get a little more creative than I have been.

The Tuesday Ten

1 is for the best husband in the whole world ~ he will always be at the top of my list, my favorite person, and #1 in my book. We have our struggles as any human couple, but I couldn't live without him. Functioning normally would be difficult too.

2 is for my wonderful puppies who are my constant cheerful companions when I am home. I couldn't imagine life without them, they always make me smile. Or yell, depending on what they have decided to chew and bring me this time. Really though ~ I love them. :)

3 is for the number of months I am pregnant.

4 is for the number of days left until the weekend ~ the precious, wonderful weekend! Geh...

5 is for the number of doctor's appointments I have had this month. I am thinking of pitching a tent outside the hospital, or renting out a parking space where I can park a pop-up trailer. Or maybe I could rig a teleport into their office like in Star Trek, almost like a speed dial... but instead of dialing a number I will get transported directly there. Or maybe they could give me gas money?

6 is for the number of times I want to watch A Charlie Brown Christmas this year. I missed it the last few years ~ it's time to catch up. Katie, when are we having our Christmas movie night?!! It's never too early to start watching Christmas movies!

7 is for the number of kids we're going to have. Maybe.

8 is for the number of people I get to bake brownies for tonight ~ go young married's small group!! :D

9 is for 9pm on Thursdays ~ when the Office is on! Thank God Jim and Pam are finally together. I mean seriously, it only took 4 seasons.

10 is for December 10th, when Eric and I will go to my level 2 ultra sound and find out the baby's sex! I can't wait!!

~

Happy Fall blogger friends! For anyone that really reads this blog (I am beginning to doubt that anyone really does), I will blog more often!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Glad you're back - I know how it goes, believe me! Honestly, I am shocked my wife has managed to keep posting as often as she does, what with her also being pregnant and all.

(By the way, the latest post is a video of me playing with Bethers, in which she gives the camera a kiss. You simply must watch it!)