Thursday, October 11, 2007


Suddenly the heat is gone, and Fall is here. I even wore my winter jacket to work today, giving me warm fuzzies deep down inside. I must say I have never experienced weather quite like what I have seen in Ohio, and I enjoy the spontaneity of it. Tuesday it was over 90 degrees. Wednesday, the temperature struggled to rise above 55 degrees and my house was cold all night last night. 49 degrees at 10:30am in the middle of October sounds a little more like Fall, doesn't it?! :D Here's to all the wonderful autumn things that I have been looking forward to so much. Cold noses, warm houses, mittens, scarves, and big comfy coats. Steamy hot chocolate, warm cookies, apple and pumpkin pies, and lots of turkey with gravy. Brilliant leaves colored red, orange, and yellow, and a chilly breeze that whispers of winter. Darkness will come early now for cozy nights that bring hearty hot suppers. I hope. :)

No comments: