Monday, December 17, 2007

Puppy Love

Eric had fun playing with the dogs this weekend during our second snow of the year. I was only able to get a few shots.




The dogs love to have snowballs or handfuls of loose snow thrown at them, they try to dodge it or catch it. It's extremely entertaining to watch. Here is an action shot of Gabby trying to catch a snowball and a leaf in mid air, including my extra-professional-stealth-edits (click for large) ~


After we came inside, Gabby still wanted to play (surprise!!!), so I grabbed her favorite ball and teased her while I took pictures. Yes, I love my dogs. :) Her collar says, "Always Nice, Never Naughty", but we call her, "Always Nice, Always Naughty".






Sasha tries to get involved, but she mostly succeeds in just looking cute.


One more, simply because they are so incredibly cute.

No comments: