Monday, December 3, 2007

Kyle & Jennifer's Wedding Weekend Extravaganza


Eric and I had a fabulous time in Williamsburg, VA for Kyle and Jennifer's wedding. Except for the 5am flight times arriving and departing (which I hope to NEVER experience again), the entire weekend was wonderful and unforgettable! I was hoping to see more of beautiful colonial Williamsburg, but with all of the wedding preparation and events, we didn't have the time. Eric and I are already planning another trip so we can do more sightseeing! The wedding was gorgeous. Jen planned every last detail to the "T" and it couldn't have been more perfect. The ceremony and reception were held on the campus of The College of William & Mary, a pretigious and historic school of which Jen is an alumni. Here is the Wren Building, where the ceremony was held (that's Jim, Kris, and Kaz walking towards the stairs).


Most of us in the bridal party knew each other from a game we play online called Everquest 2 ~ but I hadn't met most of them in person. We had a blast together. I was hoping to get pictures of Eric and I in our bridal party gear, but since we were both in the wedding party, it was hard to get a picture in the rush of the big day.

Here are the girls of the bridal party at lunch on the first day.


Jennifer treated all of us to manicures and pedicures, which was amazing! I had never had a pedicure, so afterwards I decided it is one of the best things ever, worth repeating at least every few months.


That couch was insanely comfortable. I almost fell asleep during the foot massage.



The happy couple at the rehearsal dinner.


This is my gangsta look...


Jen opening girlie gifts the night before the wedding. Love the "bride" hat!



Jennifer and her mom treated us to wedding day "up-do's" and make up! We all felt very pampered. Here is the end result:


Here are a few of the guys behaving perfectly as always, lounging around at Kyle & Jen's condo after the wedding. Cody, Matt, and Ash are in the back. Eric and Chris are in the front.


Chris donned his superman garb and flew around the condo.



Lastly, I took a few pictures while on campus ~ It was beautiful with the last of the autumn leaves on the trees.


Here is a view from the field where Kyle proposed to Jen. Unfortunately, I deleted the picture of the field itself... sigh.



I hope all of you had a great weekend! I am not thrilled to be back at work, but I look forward to getting my meals and bloodsugars back on a normal schedule. I cannot wait to do my Christmas decorating this week! Pics of that to come.

No comments: