Monday, March 17, 2008

Audrey's Nursery

Eric and I have been working on Audrey's nursery this weekend, and are finally close to completing it. Eric did an amazing job painting the furniture and putting it all together. He has been beyond helpful and most of the nursery wouldn't be finished if it weren't for him! A few things are still needing to be added, including lined wicker baskets for storage under the changing table and my theme (Beatrix Potter) items. I'll be framing several pages from my illustrated Peter Rabbit book and hanging them around the room, along with adding knick-knacks and other Beatrix Potter items. I also need to fix her name and how it is hanging on the wall... I can't decide what to do with it yet. I can't wait to see it totally finished... but I wanted to share what we have so far! Click for big versions.










The chair wasn't meant to look pea green, oh well!
The recliner will come in very handy.




Newborn clothes :)


Look at those little socks ~ Awww.


I know my drawer liner isn't great, but we had a ton left over from the kitchen so I decided to use that. Who is really gonna care what is on the inside of a drawer anyway!? That is what I am asking to convince myself, at least. :D


No comments: