Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Current List of Favorites - March 2008


I think I'm due for another CLoF (Current List of Favorites. Or was it LoCF: List of Current Favorites?). I didn't include obvious things, just the new stuff!

~ www.Songza.com. This is a fun music website. I've made a great play list that is saved under my account name, so it can be pulled up on any computer (work, home, etc). Plus it's free, and fun to browse!
~ Joe Purdy. He wrote the catchy tune that plays on the Kia commercials, "Can't Get It Right Today". His music is so laid back, I love his acoustic style! My favorite song of his so far is "Blue In The Sky". I would have linked them to songza, but it doesn't work that way. You'll see what I mean if you check songza out. Come on!!!
~ Crunchy Taco Supremes from Taco Bell ~ also knows as Fourthmeal! MMmm. How can something that's not very good for you taste so good?! Sad to say, I'm addicted.
~ Flip Flops
~ The color GREEN ~ mostly referring to spring and green starting to come back into nature. I think if I had an item of clothing that was green and fit me big belly and all, I'd definitely enjoy wearing it!
~ Nertz! The best card game. Ever. Period. Somehow my shrunken pregnant brain still functions while playing Nertz. It's one of the last functions my shrunken pregnant brain can perform.
~ Sleep, and a break from work! I start my maternity leave on Monday of this coming week. Since I haven't been sleeping well during the night, I'm hoping I can manage to sleep in and take a few naps during the day on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. My poor body needs to be as rested as possible before venturing into the world of taking care of a newborn, recovering from major surgery, and completely readjusting my insulin regime among other things!

No comments: