Monday, March 24, 2008

A Post-Pregnancy List


It occurred to me this weekend that there are some things I am looking forward to, post-pregnancy. Why not make a list out of it, since lists are fun bloggy type things? :D

I am looking forward to....

~ Holding Audrey and seeing what she looks like after feeling her move inside of me for so long.
~ Watching her personality bloom as she grows. It will be wildly entertaining if she is anything like Eric and I, which I certainly hope she will be! :D
~ Seeing my feet again. Also, getting a much needed pedicure after not really being able to bend down and do my toenails!
~ Reaching the faucet at the kitchen sink.
~ Taking long walks with Audrey in the warmth of the spring sunshine.
~ Sleeping better. Notice I did not say sleeping for longer or more often, but simply sleeping in a physically comfortable position for the 1-2 hour periods I will have it. :)
~ Watching Audrey interact with the dogs, and growing up with them.
~ Bending over to do things like put my shoes on comfortably.
~ Watching God mold Eric & I into the parents He wants us to be. I have a lot to learn!
~ Having a big cup of coffee every morning.
~ Wearing high heels again.
~ Having my normal body temperature back. I look forward to not being roasting hot all the time!
~ Getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Or better! :D

No comments: