Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fall is in the air

A few days ago, Audrey and I took one of our daily walks during the evening as the sun was beginning to set. There was a beautiful breeze, and the scent of fall was in the air. It wasn't strong as there will probably be a few hot days yet. But it was there. I felt the chill in the air, I smelled hot chocolate, pumpkins, indian corn, and the pleasant musty smell of fallen leaves. I imagined the trees painted in an abundance of reds, oranges, and yellows. I thought I never wanted summer to end, but now I can't wait for fall. During that walk, it got so chilly I had to bundle Audrey up in the stroller!


I've been wanting to post new pictures of Audrey, but the ones I've taken lately haven't been amazing. They're still impossibly cute as always, but tend to be blurry because she's constantly in motion these days. Also, I blame my sad little camera. Anyway, Dave & Katie took a few new family pictures of us this week. Here is a sneak peak as I don't have all of them yet:


Here are the pictures that I've taken recently. Ah, pure cuteness.


Giggly after her bath:

She's been folding her hands recently,
quite reverently I might add!
(Taken with my cell phone)

Sleeping on mommy. I just woke up, leave me alone. :)


That's it for now. I'll post again soon!

No comments: