Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Overhaul Done... For Now!

I can't take complete credit for the overall look, as I got most of the graphics from Shabby Blogs. However, I did piece it together from a bunch of different designs and freebies I found there. I tweaked the header too (including adding the text, clearly). I'll be adding more as time goes on, and you know I'll be changing the theme for certain holidays and seasons... I love doing that!

Anyway, now that I've spent hours and hours working on this, I must step away to make a dent in the cleaning of ground zero, a.k.a my house. I'll be making an effort to blog more and also keep up with your blogs. I've been pretty terrible about that lately! Thanks for looking - let me know what you think about the new look! HUGS!


5 comments:

Kim said...

I love your new blog look! SUPER cute :) It makes me want to re-do my blog, but I'm guessing it takes forever and a day to do, right? Anyway, just wanted to congratulate you on a blog overhaul well done!

Matthew said...

Looks excellent, Christy! I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me want to start tweaking, too, but today's not the day for that.

And here's hoping you get some of that cleaning done. I certainly won't be doing any of that today, but then at least someone I know would be accomplishing something productive! Ha!

Christy said...

Kim - it's actually pretty quick! The longest part is deciding on what color/theme you want and the type of font. I'd be totally willing to give yours a new look if you want me to - no pressure, but the offer is there! You'd just have to tell me what colors you like and kinda what style, and I'd do it all for you.

Matt - thank you!! I actually hardly got any cleaning done, but I DID trim all the bushes in the front yard and on the side of the house in preparation for cold weather! SOMETHING got done!! :D

Sarah Jane said...

Very Cool...it's got me inspired! :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Makes me want to START a blog! Again. I'm great at starting again. It's the sticking to it that gets me, well, stuck. ;)

Trish