Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Wondrously Whacky Way of Wednesdays

Eric and I have started a new tradition. Now that Audrey has begun AWANA (many posts to come about our awesome little Cubby, I'm sure! She just earned her vest and a few patches... I'm thrilled!) our wondrously new and whacky weekly Wednesday night habit is to drop her off at church and head out for date night to a nearby coffee shop, the fun and artsy Crazy Goat. A few people from church work there and a bunch hang out there, so I'd like to think we're assisting in the further development of the newest, most popular New Life Church hangout spot! Or something like that. Anyway, pics. 



This week happened to be an event called Creepside, a family halloween gathering held on the main street of Gahanna where Crazy Goat is located, a spot otherwise known as Creekside. There were some interesting costumes, including a fully costumed Scooby Doo band and a rabbit that looked normal when I first saw it from behind, only to make me shudder a bit when I saw the view from the front. 


 


Even plastic mice make friends at Creepside.



We officially decided that our next dog will be a great dane. Her name shall be Bessy. Not to be mistaken for a cow or small horse.


Fun times. Yay for new traditions!


No comments: