Monday, September 10, 2007

10 things I can't wait for this week

Today is the 10th. So here are 10 things that I cannot wait to experience while in Florida this week.

1. Swimming. There are 3 big pools at the resort we will be staying in, and the ocean just seconds away.

2. Shopping. I can't wait to explore St. Augustine and shop with Katie. I would include the guys in that statement but it wouldn't end up being accurate! :D Seriously, if they could bring their computers along, they would shoot each other online all week.

3. Settlers. If the pictures on the resort's website are correct, we'll have a perfect table on the patio to play Settlers on during the evenings. I will keeel you all!!

4. Resort Cleaning Service. I won't have to clean dog hair or dust or anything else all week! I won't even have to do laundry... will I survive?!!

5. Food! I can't wait to try restaurants in the area and sample the local cuisine. Pray my morning sickness stays calm at least until we get back!

6. Workless Weekdays. I rarely get to experience two weekdays in a row without work, much less 4! Ah, to be lazy.

7. Getting a tan. This is more of a dream than anything. Everyone knows I will just burn and peel and go back to being pasty white. I can dream!

8. Sleep. I'm not sure how much sleep I will actually end up getting, but I will at least get to sleep in a little bit. If I get to snore anytime past the hour that my alarm clock usually goes off, I'm happy!

9. Sightseeing. We have a few touristy stops planned, including the Ripleys Believe It or Not Museum that I mentioned last week. Fun!

10. Good Memories. (Do you hear that, morning sickness? I said GOOD MEMORIES!) How fun will it be to spend 4 days at a resort with your very dear friends. I am so bringing a disposable camera to remember this week by, and wishing our actual camera worked! Although, I think Dave & Katie's new Canon 40D will do the trick. :)

I hope you all have a brilliant week. Here's to vacation!

No comments: