Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Baaack!

In honor of the gorgeous cool weather that has blessed the central Ohio area, I have made a new banner. It's my favorite so far. I think I say that every time I make one!

I was hoping to have pictures from our Florida trip today, but alas! I have managed to slack off incredibly, and have yet to get my pictures developed. I suppose the digital camera age has made me lazy, and therefore I have not brought my silly disposable camera to the store yet. After being used to plugging my camera into the computer and downloading directly, it really is a hassle!

You'll have pictures soon. Katie is giving me copies of the pictures she took, so I will probably have those sooner than I will have my own. You rock, Katie! Take a look at her blog for some of the pics she took. :) Florida was amazing. I will wait to give a long narration of our trip until I have pictures to go along with it.

I hope you are having a great week, fellow bloggers!

PS ~ Morning sickness is FUN! Praise God I wasn't sick in the least while in Florida. :)

No comments: