Friday, September 28, 2007

Tuesday Testimonial

It's been awhile since I actually talked about what is going on with me. Here are some things I am doing, enjoying, and looking forward to.

~ Walking. I look forward to my daily walks during my lunch break at work, and at home after dinner with the dogs. I enjoy the break from the confines of the office, the fresh air, being able to stretch my legs and feel invigorated, and watching Fall settle in. The weather is slowly TRYING to get cooler, and the leaves are trying desperately to change!

~ Getting used to being pregnant. I am 10 weeks 4 days, and feeling pretty good. I don't have much nausea anymore, except for a few weird food aversions and smells. I am still tired almost all the time, although I get spurts of energy at weird times of the day. Eric and I are excited about the baby, and looking forward to seeing things progress.

~ Camping. We're going camping with our wonderful group of friends weekend after next, and I can't wait!

~ TV. The Office Season 4 started last week, I am so excited and loving it! I heard the start of CSI (the original, Las Vegas one) was amazing too, and I still need to watch last week's. I'm enjoying a few other shows too, like Scrubs for instance.

~ Rest and Quiet. I have been sleeping so much, and taking naps when I can. I know this is really important for me right now, and I'm forcing myself to rest as much as possible. I am enjoying it, because I usually push myself to stay busy. I am naturally such a night owl, so sleeping more is so nice.

More later! Time to go.

No comments: