Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The epitomy of deprivation


In the 8 or so years that I have known the wonderful man we all know as my husband, it has been revealed that I am fairly sheltered and deprived. He has been my faithful "edubacator" when it comes to the world of secular music, restaurants, pointless trivia facts, and basically everything else. Without him, I wouldn't be the person I am today. In the past few days, Eric has come to the shocking realization that I have been deprived of the worlds best cereals. As a diabetic child, I wasn't able to try them. As an insulin pump wearing adult, I have freedom to do so (in moderate quantities, of course!) Here is my current list of cereals that will soon be tried and enjoyed.

Cocoa Puffs
Count Chocula
Frankenberry
Fruity Pebbles
Sugar Smacks
Cocoa Pebbles
Sugar Crisp
Choco Crunch
Crunchberries
Cookie Crisp
Trix
Apple Jacks
Corn Pops
Cocoa Crispies
Cracklin' Oat Bran

Also. I think every city should have something as awesome as this cereal bar, for those of us who are in such a seriously cereal deprived state. Columbus needs one badly!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Whoa, mama (see how that's a pun, now that you're pregnant? Ha!), you are in for a ride. Might I recommend you adding Cracklin' Oat Bran to the list? It's healthier-looking than the rest, but one bit will assure you it is packed with sugary goodness.