Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ah, Long Weekends.

They are wonderful, aren't they? No matter what your plans are or how busy the weekend becomes, long weekends are special. Mine was quite busy and fun. Saturday and Sunday I helped photograph weddings. Yesterday was filled with lots of fun. We spent the day with Dave & Katie, taking the doggies to Antrim Park, acquiring lilly and hosta plants from Aunt Kaz, a delicious BBQ at Jim & Kris's, ending with a competitive game of Settlers of Catan in the evening. Much, much fun. (Edit: I forgot to mention that Katie and I went shopping for a swimsuit for me ~ we are all going to Florida next week on vacation. I absolutely cannot wait!!) Here are some shots that Katie took of the puppies at Antrim. They truly had a blast! It was Molly's first time swimming on her own, without encouragement. She jumped right in, and loved it!



Eric was the lucky one who had all three dogs shake water on him at the same time. Immediately after that, Molly decorated his shirt with a muddy puppy paw! Poor Eric. :)


In other news, Dave's 9 Month Gestational Growth Comparison has been released. Starting with the smallest object, you can see the growth progress until the final result, Psycho Max... at this point, I'm a little scared to give birth!!! Click for full size.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If baby Rice comes out looking or acting ANYTHING like Max, I will certainly be praying for you;)

Fauf said...

I am so excited for you and the little bundle to come. And yes long weekends are delightful. I spent it with my family and your sister.