Thursday, August 30, 2007

Part #2 of Last Week's List!


Time for a new banner. :) I had so much fun making this one! Here is a continuation of the list of things that are simply wonderful this week.

~ Camping. Especially in the fall. Anything is better in the fall! We are going camping near the Kokosing River in mid October. Warm days painted with brilliant autumn colors all around. Chilly nights, starry skies, hot chocolate, and warm sleeping bags. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes sizzling over an open fire, while Gabby plays catch with you until she can't walk anymore. Cool splashes of river water on your bare feet. Campfire smell that won't come out of your clothes and hair for days. Warmth on your face from the cackling fire as you sit near, wrapped in a big blanket. Hot fry pies that melt in your mouth... It doesn't get any better.

~ My mom's homemade corned beef and cabbage. I haven't had it in years, but I am craving it so much right now.

~ Sleep. I'm a night owl by nature, but sleep has been luring me to bed a little earlier than usual lately. I might as well get it while I can! :)

~ Sitcoms. I am really enjoying being lazy and watching sitcoms that make me laugh. Friends, Frasier, That 70's Show, King of Queens are a few. Some of the things that the characters go through and absolutely unheard of and hysterical, and I can relate to some of it. I was telling Katie yesterday about some of my job hilarities, and she said I was like Karie on King of Queens... I am NOT the coffee bagel girl! haha, I thought it was funny...

That's about it for now. More lists to come next week. :)

No comments: