Friday, July 23, 2010

A Few Things

We are keeping busy! Time for another update. See, I'm still trying to be a good little blogger! :)

Last weekend we went with our good friends Dave, Katie, and Brianna to the nearby river with all of our doggies. Gabby, Sasha, and Molly love the water and swam their little hearts out as usual. Audrey and Brianna loved it too!








Such good pups!



Stripped of her soaked clothes, snacking and ready to go home. :)


I got my hair cut, thanks to a wonderful gift from Jim and Kris, Eric's parents! I LOVE getting my hair done, and I found a hairstylist I LOVE this time around! I'm so going back to see her soon!


Here are a couple random shots of Audrey, being cute and making herself comfortable. :)



Hope you all had a great week - yay for weekends!

No comments: