Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood


Watch out - I'm blogging again!!!!!! Run away, take cover, grab a big stick or something!!!

This morning Audrey and I went to play group (our usual plan for Thursday mornings) and had a wonderful time with our friends at the park.

Here are all the kids together from left to right: Brianna, Audrey, Ava, Bekah, Daniel, Mallory, and Emma. Half the fun is trying to get them to stay on the bench, look in our direction, and smile! I think we succeeded today. (Click for big versions)


Audrey and Brianna conversing on the grass. I wasn't quick enough to snap a picture of them looking at each other, but they were carrying on a conversation.


Audrey and Emma on the "big girl swings". I love how they talk together constantly.



Snacking... always snacking..


More snacking. At least they share with each other! Bekah always seems to have cheese, and all the kids want to help her eat it. :)


Audrey and Ava. We are going to miss little Ava and her mom, Laura, SO very much when they move out of state soon. =( I'm trying not to think about it...


Brianna has such an adorable little personality. This picture of her grinning (and Audrey making a typical silly face) makes me laugh!


Lesley, Laura, and Angie visiting on what turned out to be a GORGEOUS day for the park.


Our "going away gift" for Laura and Ava. It was great fun painting their little hands and feet, and then holding them steady on the frame!


Snacking and snacking again.


Mallory's "Cheeeeeese!" face! Cracks me up!



What a wonderful day! I love you girls so much!

No comments: