Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby Pool!

Among many other things in her life, Audrey LOVES the baby pool. She is very curious about water and must have her hands in it whenever possible, splashing it absolutely EVERYWHERE. I found this out by trying to water some plants out back. I filled up a pitcher of water in the kitchen sink while holding Audrey in one arm, balancing on my hip. She saw the water and it was all I could do to keep her from jumping straight into the sink so she could splash in the pitcher. In the end I couldn't hold her and the pitcher at the same time because she kept leaning over to splash in it, so I put them both on the floor and let Audrey make a big mess. It's not fun if there isn't a huge puddle on the floor and your clothes aren't soaked, am I right? :) She's shy of large amounts of water right now... i.e. pools, but loves the baby pool, as you can see.






2 comments:

Kim said...

I think I say this every time, but it's so true: what a cutie!!!

I love my niece :D

Christy said...

You can keep saying it, I certainly don't mind!!! :D