Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Exploring


Audrey and I found the Boyer Nature Reserve today on one of our walks. It's basically a trail that loops around a pond. Part of the trail is on a boardwalk which is just cool. I had to share! Please excuse the bad picture quality. I tried to clean them up a little, but there is really no saving pictures taken by my cell phone. (I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait to one day... some day... have a nice (nice) camera to take pictures of absolutely EVERYTHING with. I. just. can't. wait. Seriously.)


The pond isn't one of lovely clear blue water. But hey. It's still a pond.





Audrey had Cindy Loo Hoo hair today:



I really like the boardwalk:




The walk was SO fun, it tired her out. :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

ok we are DEFINITELY going here when I come! I can't believe you've never shown this place to me! It must have been near the border ;)