Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The What-I-Have-Been-Up-To List

So, like, it's time for a list. Why? One, because I haven't posted a list of any sort in a very long time. Two, because I am procrastinating in regards to organizing and filing so now is the PERFECT time for a blog list. Three, they are just plain fun. I will title this the What-I-Have-Been-Up-To List. For a long time my posts have been mainly about Audrey, which happily is mostly what my life is about right now and will be for awhile, with good reason! I haven't posted much about me lately. There is a fraction of my life that is spent on "me time" or "Eric and me time" (after our bubbly little bambino is bunked in her bed. Say THAT three times fast.). That time, along with the daylight hours spent chasing her around, combine to make me content, blessed, and incandescently happy. Together they form:
The What-I-Have-Been-Up-To List
(in no special order)
  • Reading. I've been doing a lot of it lately. Some titles I've LOVED in the past month:

  • Playing Computer Games. EQ2 ftw imo lol. *nod*
  • Walking. With Audrey in the stoller or backpack.
  • Cooking. I'm not great at it, but we eat fairly healthy food.
  • Wishing I were a better gardener. No picture allowed here.
  • Experimenting with graphic art. Mostly in regard to game stuff:


  • Watching my shows. We all know that LOST is a big fave, but we've been watching some others lately:


  • Writing. I am writing a book. It's slow going. Way fun.
  • Spending time with my wonderful mommy friends. You've seen the blogs and pics... we walk together with all of the kiddies, meet to enjoy fun events (the zoo and strawberry picking are just a few examples), and get our families together for fun and fellowship.
  • Taking pictures. I just can't take enough!

2 comments:

Kim said...

yay for lists! this was fun to read :)

Anonymous said...

Sleep. You forgot to add sleep to your list. Oh wait.. you don't do that do ya? ;)

Miss you!

Trish :)